Want The Wise
Money Woman For
Your Next Event?
Inspire your audience with the strategy,
tools, and insights to win at their finances
Not Your Average Financial Expert
Head Money Nerd & Well Being Queen
is a Certified Financial Educator and Transformational Finance Coach, and has been featured on Good Morning America, CNBC, the Huff Post, Time Magazine’s Personal Finance Subscription – Next Advisor, and many other sites for her ability to pay off over $30,000 of credit card debt in one year.
Although she has a bachelor’s in Economics (with Hons) and minored in Sociology, it’s not her credentials that draws people. It’s how relatable she is. She brings much needed compassion, sensibility, a process and understanding to personal finance and always is happy to share her mistakes and triumphs to benefit others.
Unlike those old school financial professionals, Jordanne doesn’t preach personal finance full of judgement, martyrdom and shame. She believes every person is the hero of their financial story and she only needs to help them get the confidence, strategies and skills to be achieve it.
Jordanne’s presentations are full of her passion, humor, dedication to holistic wealth and her signature 5 pillars of financial success. Your audience will be glad to not have another boring presenation!
Conference keynote, finance events, panel discussions – you name it, Jordanne can do it.
Share her thoughtful money advice on your tv show, radio show, podcast, article or website.
Financial Wellness Workshops
Presentations and educational materials tailored to your audience’s needs and delivered with compassion, humor and style.
Let Jordanne help your brand grow by collaborating on content via media interviews, video content, written content, celebrity and expert interview and more
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- Adulting 101: Managing Your Money Like A Boss After College (60 mins)
Financial success after college is more than numbers; it’s about empowering students to learn the habits and principles of personal finance so they can have fun and be excited about their money .During this workshop they’ll will learn about:
- Having the Life You Want – Determining Your Financial Goals
- Living on Your Own – Why Budgets Suck & What You Should Do Instead.
- Who’s Looking at Your Credit Score & Why Does it Matter – Building and Using Credit
- How to Become a Millionaire – The importance (and ease) of Investing and
- Slaying Your Debt – Repaying debts and student loans
- Getting Paid – Real Life Tips on Evaluating Job Offers Beyond The Paycheck (60 – 70 mins)
When comparing job offers, the salary isn’t the only deciding factor. In this workshop we’ll discuss job benefits, what to look for and how to evaluate them.
- Show Me The Money – Evaluating a Compensation Package
- What About Benefits & Perks ? – Determining What You Actually Need
- Making Your Money Work for You – Looking At Retirement Packages
- 5 Things You Can Negotiate for Other Than Salary
- Final Tips At the Intersection of Money & Career
- Customized topics for event
ORGANIZATIONS & ASSOCIATION
- Get Your Mojo Back: Rediscover Your Inner Badass after Motherhood Hijacks Your Life (60 mins)
- unlocking the chains of unrealistic expectations and ‘hustle harder’ culture that creates a relentless cycle of exhaustion
- Feeling at peace, totally balanced, and excited about life again.
- Completely accepting of yourself – flaws, dirty house, and all.
- Becoming stronger, more self-assured, confident and courageous enough to forget the rules and the expectations and find your own well being.
Selected Interviews & Articles
Virtual Speaking Engagements
$HAPE YOUR FINANCES Show
Experian #CreditChat : Strategizing to Pay Down Your Debt in the Next
Experian #CreditChat: Creating Gender Equality in Personal Finance
Recession Proof Investing Series
Experian #CreditChat: Handling Awkward Money Moments
Experian #CreditChat: Planning and Ensuring Financial Well Being
Experian #CreditChat: How to Talk Money in A Relationship
Articles and Interviews
Good Morning America
Jordanne Wells and her Debt S-L-A-Y-E-R Method that helped her vanquish $30,000 in credit card debt in 1 year.
Stories of Impact …
"FANTASTIC! ... excellent resources!"
This is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for these excellent resources… I truly appreciate your partnership. We’ve heard from parents who were impressed about the financial questions students were asking about retirement and savings after attending the presentation with you. Really excellent work, and I’m so glad to offer these tools to students.
Director of Career Development
Ohio Wesleyan University
"Passionate and Entertaining"
“The presenter was passionate and entertaining. She also kept the attendees involved”
‘Adulting 101: Managing Your Money Like A Boss After College Workshop’
"Such a content-packed and engaging presentation!"
WOW, that was fantastic! Thank you so much for delivering such a content-packed and engaging presentation. You really offered tremendous value, and I appreciate you taking the time to put this together … Thank you again for your expertise, passion, and time today. I was chatting with Mindy and Newton after – and we agreed that this really got all of us thinking about our own retirement savings!
Director of Career Development
Ohio Wesleyan University
"Presented the material in a very simple and clear way!"
‘Jordanne was very interactive and presented the material in a very simple and clear way that made sense.’
As Mentioned In…
Do you want to book Jordanne as a speaker for your next event?
Engagements are customized to your organization’s needs with a $1,000 minimum investment. Please fill out the form below and someone from our friendly team will be in touch with you will be in touch with you within 48 hours. Thank you for the opportunity to motivate and inspire your audience! You are AWESOME!