Time to learn how to invest once and for all!
AND finally have the life you deserve …
“I’m Smart. Capable. So why do I feel like a hamster on the wheel when it comes to investment decisions?”
It’s not that you don’t think it’s important.
You just can’t seem to actually get it done.
Maybe you’ve tried starting investing by googling it. But after chasing the meaning of the words you didn’t understand, you found yourself 50 tabs deep you and still no a clear step by step strategy that answers your investing questions like – what to buy, how much & how often?
Maybe you’ve just been busy and you said you’d get to it later when you could give it your full attention. But then your ‘later’ turned in 3 years later and you still haven’t opened the 401k or account.
Maybe you’ve opened the account and picked a few investments, but you aren’t sure if it’s going to work, if you’re contributing enough and what else you need to do to secure your future.
Or maybe you tried to get professional help, but got dissed. And after being told you don’t have the necessary $500,000 investable asset minimum to be a client, you’re now back to square one. Thinking …
IT SHOULDN’T BE THIS HARD! And you’re right. It’s not.
Investing is still confusing and intimidating for a lot of women
- Our parents stressed saving in piggy banks and school taught us reading & algebra, not investing. And after years of focusing on our career and earning, now we’re on our own figuring this important stuff out!
- There are so many options! Types of accounts, investments, stock, bonds, how can you even tell what to buy?
- You’re scared. What if you make a mistake and you lose it all?! You work too darn hard and put up with too much junk to have to start over.
- Not to mention that companies make it confusing! Because when you’re confused, you’ll pay someone to do your investing for, making them more money and less of your money earning more for you.
There was a workshop that would tell you all you need to know in ‘normal people’ language that was easy to understand?
- Imagine someone addressed all your fears -because they are real and valid- and held your hand so you could ACTUALLY open the account and get started?
- Imagine you had a plan for what to do before, during and after a stock market crash so you could make money (and still hit your goals) in ANY market condition?
- Imagine if you could, with a high degree of certainty, that your plan would give you the life you want, and that feel confident that you’re prepared for the future?
- Imagine if you could learn how to invest in a way that simple, lowers your risk without spending hours watching CNBC or market fluctuations? Then
You’d be a confident investHer
I know you can do it, because I teach women how.
investing because I’m a lot like you
I’ve done it. And you can do it too. Let’s go.
Once Unlocked, The Confident InvestHer Will Help You:
Trade Confusion for Confidence
- Feel empowered by understanding the language of finance. This program will demystify investing for you by explaining the basics of investing in simple English without any jargon.
- Create clear financial goals that are tailored to match your needs and interests – all while keeping them achievable for someone with little money saved up or experience
- We’ll also walk through the most common mistakes new investors make including the #1 mistake (even seasoned investors make), so you can avoid them.
- Learn everything you need to know about the 401k and all the things proessionals know but you were never taught.
- You’ll leave with action steps on how to get started investing today, and resources to help you speak with confidence about your investments.
- With a few easy steps, we’ll get to know who YOU are as an investor so that you can understand which types of investment work for you
- Create an investment strategy that runs on autopilot so you can invest like a pro while focusing on the things that truly matter to you.
A ‘How To’ Action Guide
Community Of Like-Minded Women
How To Create Your 7 Figure Portfolio
How To Keep Your Money Machine Working … So You Don’t Have To
And Finally, How Put it All Together So You Feel Confident in Investing
You’ll Also Get These Bonuses…
✔️ You are already investing in an employer’s program but you want to do more.
✔️ You want an investment strategy that you can feel confident can give you the lifestyle you want.
✔️ You want to build generational wealth for you and your family
✔️ You feel nervous or intimidated about investing and instead, want to feel confident that you’re doing the right thing for your future
✔️ Listening to the stock market gains of others gives you a serious case of anxiety or FOMO
✔️ The terms ‘bull market’, dividends, or index funds makes you glaze over like a donut
✔️ You have dabbled in and out of investing but but haven’t gotten the intended results and want to become a serious long term investor
This program is NOT for you if:
This program teaches you long-term, low risk, strategies to passively wealth-building.
❌ You already have a large investment portfolio and are looking for more advanced strategies like options trading, commodities investing etc.
❌ You’re looking for complex investment strategies.
This program teaches a simple way to invest that allows you to still live the life you want without obsessing about investing.
❌ You’re looking for hot stock picks or meme stocks like GameStop so you can turn it around quick for wins.
That isn’t investing, it’s gambling.
And while can be exciting, it’s risky and can be unpredictable. This program focuses on investing to reduce your risk and stress while growing your money steadily.
❌ You’re looking to learn about deep technical analysis of stocks.
This program focuses on teaching you strategies which don’t require chart reading, active stock watching etc. so you can focus on the important things in life while building wealth.
Why Do I Need This Course? There’re TONS of Books on Investing for Free.
However, the Confident InvestHER program goes above and beyond that and takes a 360-degree approach in its content.
It also covers the fundamentals of creating an investing strategy, like things to do before you start investing, prioritizing goals, developing the right mindset for success, addressing the fears and anxieties of investing, providing science backed exercises and behavior changes that increases confidence, automating actions, etc.
These aspects of investing are hardly covered in other similar courses and people (especially women) regularly struggle with. The course meets you where you are and gets you to investing based on your personality and preferences.
The bonus sections are packed with actionable resources, and that gives you step-by-step plans for specific goals, like investing for kids, building a portfolio that creates passive income, or what to do when the market goes bad etc.
Moreover, all the modules come with workbooks and step-by-step procedures, making it easier for you to quickly take action.
I'm a total beginner, is the confident investher right for me?
How Long Do I Have Access To The Program?
How Long Does It Take To Complete The Program?
I Invest With My Employer-Sponsored Plan, Do I Still Need This?
Life happens while we are making plans. While your investments might be ear-marked for retirement at 65, you might want to retire early, or might need funds for a new goal not to mention your employer might not have the best investment options avaiable to you.
This program will teach you how to evaluate your employer plan and how to invest outside of that plan if and when you’re ready.
What If I Don't Live in The US Will This Still Help Me?
What's The Refund Policy?
You won’t be able to retire if you don’t invest